Preventative, monitoring, maintenance & supervision round the clock! Guaranteed Uptime!
No matter what is the type of your business, IT infrastructure issues are inevitable. And every issue cost time and money. Concordant One Tech provides businesses with a holistic and definite solution to end these constant IT woes through its high-quality NOC services with parallel 24*7 support.
Enhance Business Productivity with our outsourced NOC services
Our mission is to provide continuous NOC services to safeguard and eliminate the last-moment break, fix work, and remediate issues with your precious IT assets, from workstations to servers and other network devices, by implementing a proactive recovery model. Our continuous disaster forecasting and remediation system identifies and alert any possible outage or issue with your IT assets before it strikes and causes unnecessary panic and frustration. Our outsourced NOC services ensure the smooth working of your business without being plagued by sudden pesky IT worries. This allows companies to focus on their objectives and execute their strategy. Enterprises and modern businesses today completely rely on technology to drive their daily operations.
A Right from emails, managing and storing the corporate data, VOIP phone systems, and a lot more functions within an organization. Well-built NOC solutions are required to meet demanding infrastructure support requirements. With the backing of a good NOC service provider, businesses are able to gain full control of their complete infrastructure. To accomplish business goals with ease, all the technology and support must work effectively. If the IT infrastructure works smoothly, the productivity and continuous operations of the business are maintained. If you are an operating business or an MSP, you might have faced sudden mishaps that must be controlled immediately. However, a temporary solution can further weaken the situation.
Concordant is the best NOC services provider, where the systems are constantly monitored, measured, and managed for maximum service delivery and meeting business expectations. We are based in California, but clients can avail of our Outsourced NOC services and noc monitoring services across the globe. Give your business leverage Our Outsourced NOC services.
Your advantage by leveraging our Outsourced NOC services
Key highlights of our service offerings
- Dedicated Project Managers and SPOC for individual client accounts
- Maximum RoI as compared to maintaining in-house NOC team
- Easy integration with your existing setup ensuring zero disruptions
- Independent of technology, tools, resources or systems in place within your company
- Highly flexible Service Level Agreement (SLA) that is meant exclusively for you
- Hierarchical support that focuses only on your IT systems uptime
- Rigorous adherence to protocols determined during the on-boarding process
- Formal change and incident management process for synchronized operations
- Remote IT support, Vendor Management, Security and Compliance Management, Back-up Management
- Widest range of IT consulting and back office support services
NOC Service Features
- No minimum devices, No Setup cost
- True 24 by 7 alert monitoring and remediation.
- Monthly payment, per device pricing.
- Multi-level escalation support
- Dedicated NOC team and Account manager
- Multi-point Quality control
- Fully integrated White Label NOC services
- Up to 60% reduction in operational expenses
- Under 2% alert escalation rate
- 75 % first touch resolution
- Access to a wide range of skill sets
- Managing strict SLAs using our services
- Increased profit margins and high cost-to-benefit ratio
- Scaling your business without adding additional staff.
Types of NOC services we offer
- White-Labeled NOC services–This is a managed service wherein you, as an MSP own the RMM and PSA tools, and our NOC team leverages your tools and platform to provide service to your existing clients. This includes common alert monitoring and remediation, RMM and PSA improvements and consultation, assistance with platform integrations, and ancillary NOC duties. However, your clients would be completely oblivious. Hence, you, as an MSP, could build or extend your present outsourced NOC services operations with our virtual experienced NOC team. We offer dedicated NOC exclusively for your MSP.
- Semi-integrated NOC services – This would be a perfect package for solopreneurs and startups with the MSP business who doesn't have the expertise or the resources to buy full-fledged RMM and PSA tools in-house. What we essentially provide here is our in-house RMM and PSA/ticketing platforms, which you could leverage and use with our Semi-Integrated NOC, providing you the opportunity to scale up your business whilst we do all the regular NOC mundane tasks for you. We use some of the industry-leading tools and technologies for providing 24/7 NOC monitoring services and remediation solutions. So you get the opportunity to focus on obtaining and managing your clients while we take care of managing your clients' IT needs.
If you are a Managed Service provider and if our NOC services offerings meet your requirements or your business needs, we would be more than happy to answer your queries!
What More? It’s a fixed per device cost service available with month to month billing.
Why Outsourced NOC Services?
A network operations center, also known as a NOC, refers to a centralized management system where IT networks are tracked 24x7. NOCs are essential in an IT organization that works with high-availability network applications, websites, and servers and need constant surveillance, troubleshooting, and support for optimal performance.
At Concordant One Tech, we offer dedicated NOC monitoring services that are well-suited for corporate giants and non-profit organizations. This would involve working in a data center, an office, or a specialized NOC facility.
Why Should You Outsource NOC Services?
At Concordant One tech, we believe that a business has several tasks to handle, and NOC services should not be one of them. On the other hand, outsourced IT support services retrieve important data through disaster forecasting and remediation management. In the case of an IT system crash, one risks the loss of precious assets, servers, workstations, and network devices, which is a very costly affair.
Recovery management – An outsourced IT support service retrieves important data through disaster forecasting and remediation management. Thus, the NOC support services system alerts the staff about potential network outages, which would give the company time to prepare for such accidents. Once such minuscule IT issues are under control, the business can focus and perform better in maximizing its productivity, value, and profits.
NOC service providers use infrastructure monitoring technology for high-system availability, which works on pre-designed business metrics. The outsourced NOC monitoring system, thus, predicts a possible network outage and prevents it from happening. It simultaneously and continuously monitors your network's health along with servers, firewalls, websites, routers, applications, Wireless Access Points, switches, and LAN/WAN/MAN facilities.
You Can Count On Us For 24x7 Service!
At Concordant One Tech, Customer service is at the center of all our operations. Our professional team is available at IT helpdesk services to supervise your IT infrastructure. Our 24x7 NOC services track and resolve errors to save time, money, and effort.
Besides, we offer insightful reports on improving your Network Operation Centres services business model in consultation with managed service providers (MSPs), SaaS, and cloud providers. You can count on our skill, knowledge, and experience for network monitoring, ticketing software, and industry regulations to perform better business and take it to new heights.
Need Help? We’re here
ConcordantOne Tech provides a broad range of IT infrastructure services. Our team of highly qualified and trained professionals is always ready to assist you around the clock.