NOC Services for MSP’s & Technology Firms
Network Operations Center or NOC services involve Proactive Monitoring and Management of your network infrastructure. While NOC was originally derived for application in the telecommunications industry, with increasing importance and reliance on IP Networks, NOC outsourcing have also expanded to domains such Finance, Banking, Manufacturing, Technology, Retail and Life Sciences using IT systems. ConcordantOne Tech has proven expertise in Network Operations Management (NOC). We have a dedicated team of experts, resourceful project managers, and global experience, to provide 24 x 7 NOC, tech support and back office operations. We ensure that business goes on as usual for your organization at any time of the day or any day of the year.
( Click on image to enlarge )
Outsourced NOC services -24/7 Remote IT Management & Proactive Network Management.
The degree of uptime in critical IT infrastructure is a hallmark of a well-managed company. Be it Servers, Workstations, Routers, Intelligent Switches, phone systems, applications, websites and other IT services, they need to function smoothly so that your operations remain efficient and productive. This is precisely where our NOC services comes as an invaluable service to your company. Even in unplanned situations of outage or downtime, you can benefit from our expert assistance to ensure that you continue functioning without a hitch and look in control. With our bespoke Network Operations Center Services, we provide the necessary monitoring to ensure that we move in quickly in case of unscheduled outages. Our 24/7 operations center processes network alerts following client-stipulated procedures, on a stringent, committed and flexible service level agreement (SLA). Based on the nature of the alert, our team gets going to rectify the problem or escalate it back to your company’s IT head. We ensure coverage across time zones to cater to multiple accounts from Europe, APAC, USA and Canada
Key highlights of our service offerings
- Dedicated Project Managers and PoC for individual client accounts
- Maximum RoI as compared to maintaining in-house NOC team
- Easy integration with your existing setup ensuring zero disruptions
- Independent of technology, tools, resources or systems in place within your company
- Highly flexible Service Level Agreement (SLA) that is meant exclusively for you
- Hierarchical support that focuses only on your IT systems uptime
- Rigorous adherence to protocols determined during the on-boarding process
- Formal change and incident management process for synchronized operations
- Flexible pricing options that ensures you highest return on your investment when you partner with us
- Widest range of IT consulting and back office support services
What we can achieve for you?
- 24/7 Alert Validation
- Alert Management with Complete Remediation
- Backup Management
- Performance monitoring
- Patch Management
- Anti-Virus Monitoring
- Anti-spam Monitoring
- After-hours Maintenance
- RMM and PSA Deployment and Integration
Types of NOC services we offer
ConcordantTech has capabilities in offering both fully integrated NOC as well as semi-integrated NOC services.
- Fully integrated NOC– If MSPs need our help in better client servicing with their PSAs then they can opt for our fully integrated NOC services. This means that we will be working with your set of tools, platforms, and solutions, in order to provide a high level of performance in continued availability and uptime to the end client. We offer dedicated NOC exclusively for your MSP.
- Semi-integrated NOC – In case you aren’t invested into dedicated PSA setup, we can still offer our competencies using our ticketing systems and your RMM tools. This offers benefit of customized pricing options based on the number of devices or subscription model. All billing will be done through our ticketing systems integrated within your RMM system. If you are a startup MSP or manage smaller number of devices, this can be a good fit for your organization.
You can demand for the applicable type of NOC service from us, based on your business needs and operational requirements and we will be happy to assist you.