The digital age where we are living in thrives on the interaction and feedback it receives from the customers and its users. In the whole digitization of the media, many a times the privacy of the users is not taken proper care of and misused by the web service providers. At concordant One Tech we understand that that privacy of the information shared by the users is highly private in nature and it is our responsibility to protect that information.
We make sure that any information that is provided by you on our website by which you could be identified will be in accordance with this privacy statement and, hence, fully secure. Concordant One has the full authority to change this policy from time to time which in compliance to the global online legal policies and platforms. As conscious customers you are requested to make sure you are fully aware of these changes. If the company is found in violation of these rules it takes full responsibility of the consequences.
Requirements by the company
For the purpose of necessary authorization, we require following information-
- Name of the individual
- Job title
- Contact information which includes your email address
- Demographic information viz., postcode, preferences, interests
- Any information pertaining to your current needs, surveys, offers.
This information will be accessed to make you aware of the maximum incentives as a customer.
Why do we need this information?
A lot of online companies do not provide enough information on the reasons of acquiring this information. So we clearly specify why do we need this information, some of them are as follows-
- In order to respond to your query regarding our services
- In order to have a future reference to your service requirements
- For maintaining internal records for logistical requirements.
- To enhance our quality of our products and services by working on the valuable feedback.
- To periodically inform you about the promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information as per your interests
- To receive your valuable information for market research purposes occasionally via email, phone or mail
- To update the design and content on the website as per your demands.
Security of the information
It is very important for us to make information safe and secure of the users we work with. In order to make sure that happens, we have put in place various physical infrastructure in place that helps unauthorized people to access information from our data base. We do not deal in sharing the information of our users with other market operators without asking our customers for business purposes.
Linking information to other websites
Many of our websites have data that may link information to many other websites. This is done so that the traffic can be diverted to these sites as well collaborate with them in order to provide more information. Thus, we do not take any responsibility of the violation of privacy by these players if any sort of information is provided by the users while accessing them.
Concordant one promises to its users not to sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties without your prior permission unless it is required by the law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about our services which might interest you.
We also provide the option of making the users aware about the set of information that we have acquired from you. All you have to do is to write to us at the address in the Contact Us section of this website.
In case you believe that the information that you have provided is not incorrect in any sense, you are free to write to us on our mail address and our communication team will respond to it.
Policy changes and update